Inalix Flight Information Display System is an integrated solution of computer software and hardware combined with various display devices, used to manage, control and automate the flow of up to date information to the general public, airport tenants, airport management and airport operational staff throughout the Airport Terminal.
Flight information such as Airline, Destination, Origin, Schedule, flight status and other information needed can be displayed by X-FIDS through X-FIDS client display that are installed in the airport’s crucial points and commemorate all of the airport’s need for flight information update.
X-FIDS main features are as follows:
- Real time public display for scheduled flight
- Flight Status update (Check-in Open, Check-in Close, Boarding, Landing, Gate Open, Delay, Cancel, etc)
- Daily flight form
- Multi-user operation
- Web-based GUI
- Multi Display supported (Flap, LCD, LED, Plasma, SoC monitor, etc)
- Custom template for each unique airport theme and Airline Special Desk
- Redundant server configuration available
- 3rd party integration available (Master Clock System’s NTP, Automatic Announcement System, AFTN & other interfaces needed)